Electronic Dictionary Bookmark from ‘That Company called IF’
Help someone you care for to learn the language of their choice by treating them to the sleek Electronic Dictionary Bookmark by ‘That Company called IF’.
Winner of the 2011 Gift of the Year (Stationary Category) Award, the stylish Electronic Dictionary Bookmark is available in monolingual and bilingual versions.
Monolingual options include:
- French Edition (36,000 definitions from the respected Cordial Dio)
- International English Edition (38,000 definitions straight out of the renowned Collins English Dictionary)
- US Edition (42,500 definitions from the Collins Pocket Webster’s Dictionary)
- German Edition (30,000 headwords from Germany’s best-selling Langenscheidt dictionary)
- Spanish Edition (definitions from the well-regarded Vox mini-dictionary)
Bilingual options consist of:
- English – French
- English – German
- English – Italian
- English – Spanish
Perfect for language students, travellers and avid readers, these outstanding bilingual Electronic Dictionary Bookmarks not only provide translations from one language into the other, but also offer alternative usage of words and additional variations allowing for better explanations of word meanings, etc.
What’s more, the slim-line dimensions (18.6 cm by 6.3 cm by 2.0 cm) of the Electronic Dictionary Bookmark mean it can be kept readily at hand while:
- Reading/ studying (making those annoying interruptions while trying to find translations/ explanations for difficult words in hefty dictionaries a thing of the past)
- Travelling, shopping or dining out abroad
- Watching international TV shows/ films, and more
Powered by a single Lithium battery (CR2032; included), the Electronic Dictionary Bookmark delivers translations/ meanings instantly – all you have to do is type in the word you do not understand and hit the ‘OK’ button.
Retailing at an RRP of just £24.99, the Electronic Dictionary Bookmark is available in a choice of colours from Amazon, Gizoo and Waterstones, as well as a range of other online and High Street retailers.
Extremely practical and easy to use; stylish and affordable, the Electronic Dictionary Bookmark from ‘That Company called IF’ is the perfect gift for learners; readers and globetrotters of all ages.
Comments are closed