Festive Food Gifts from Hunters of Helmsley
Whether you are looking for last-minute festive food gifts or wish to add something a little special to your own table, the Christmas Hampers available from award-winning deli Hunters of Helmsley are the ideal choice.
Cheese Lovers Hamper
I recently had the pleasure of sampling one of the company’s festive products, the Cheese Lovers Hamper (RRP £55). It arrived in its own, beautifully presented gift box and contained selection of delicious cheeses and somewhat unusual, but equally delicious accompaniments, including:
- 200g Charcoal Cheese
- 270g Whitby Jet & Seaweed (Whitby Cheese Co.)
- 200g Barncliffe Brie
- 200g Wensleydale Truckle (Wensleydale Creamery)
- 140g Seeded Oatcakes (Your Piece)
- 105g Sourdough Crispbread (Peter’s Yard)
- 150g Water Biscuits (Stag Stornaway)
- 350g Pickled Pears (Fine Cheese Co.)
- 198g Yorkshire Wensleydale Chutney (Rosebud Preserves)
- 140g Moscato Grape Nectar (Fine Cheese Co.)
- 200g Fruit & Nut Torta (Fine Cheese Co.)
Having thoroughly enjoyed every last bite (although the almost honey-like Moscato Grape Nectar was a little too sweet for my husband’s liking), I highly recommend adding the contents of this hamper to your cheeseboard this Christmas – or make it a festive food gift for a cheese lover in your family!
Other Festive Food Gifts
Hunters of Helmsley’s exquisite range of hampers also includes (among other festive treats) the:
- Christmas Cheer Hamper (RRP £130)
- Festive Treat (RRP £65.00)
- Helmsley Hamper (RRP £50.00)
Invariably delivered in ready-to-give-away gift boxes and containing gorgeous selections of mouth-watering delicacies, treats and beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic), all of these culinary delights and more are available directly from Hunters of Helmsley. I recommend you hop over and take a look at their full range of festive food gifts right now – it’s worth it.
Comments are closed