Gillette Fusion ProGlide
Gillette has never disappointed him with shaving, but why not treat Dad this Father’s Day with the gift of ultimate smoothness from Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor with FlexBall Technology – it really is the best a man can use! Available in either manual of powered, I’m sure Dad would be happy with any one.
So, I received a sample and was going to let my hubby try it out – but I got in there first!! I know, it’s for a man, but my legs did need attention, and anyway, my hubby is well used to me stealing his razor by now! I had the closest and smoothest shave and must say am highly impressed by this new razor. When hubby finally got to use it, he too was happy with the end result and is now a convert to the from Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor. Smooth, sleek and as soft as a baby’s bottom, just the way I like it!
The Gillette Fusion ProGlide with NEW FlexBall Technology has many features and benefits which include the following –
- Responds to contours giving you the maximum contact – no hair goes untouched!
- FlexBall Handle Technology – this has a 4-way flex for greater contact over every contour.
- Ergonomic grip which gives better control and comfort.
- Re-Engineered Low-Cutting Force Blades – blades are thinner with finer edges which also has an advanced, low-resistant coating which will give less tug and pull!
- Optimal spacing between the blades.
- Streamlined Comfort Guard.
- Stretches the skin for a close, comfortable shave.
- Enhanced Lubrastrip which is infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers that enable smooth movement.
- Enhanced blade and comb guard which help to better align long hairs
- Ideal for use on sensitive skin.
The Gillette Fusion ProGlide with NEW FlexBall Technology has a suggested retail price of £12 (manual) and £15 (power). It is best to use the Gillette Fusion Proglide Sensitive Shaving Gel’s (£4.99). The gel will help to hydrate and soften your hair and as well as helping to protect your skin; 2 different gels are available. You can purchase them from Boots stores nationwide and Boots.com. The retail price is at the sole discretion of the retailer!
Comments are closed