Just My Look OPI Nail Polish
Whether you are looking for a little something for a special lady’s birthday, Easter or ‘just because’, Just My Look’s OPI Nail Polish could be the perfect idea. Free of DBP (Dibutyl phthalate, a chemical commonly used as a plasticiser), formaldehyde and toluene, OPI nail polish comes in a selection of gorgeous colours.
The OPI ‘Ice-Bergers & Fries’ polish, for example, is a deliciously warm, deep chocolate colour that is perfect for this time of the year. Easy to apply thanks to the ProWide Brush (an OPI exclusive) and formulated particularly to make it chip resistant, this is the perfect nail polish to wear for any occasion – work or play. It is currently (at time of writing, Feb. ’16) available from Just My Look at a massively reduced sale-price of just £4.99 (was £8.95, RRP £11.95; 15 ml).
If chocolate is not the colour you are looking for, other delightful colours to choose from include:
- ‘Make Light Of The Situation’ (silver with pearlescent glitter/shimmer dust pieces; £8.95, RRP £11.95; 15 ml)
- ‘Primarily Yellow’ (£4.99, was £8.95, RRP £11.95; 15 ml)
- ‘This Silver’s Mine’ (creme -finish silver; £4.99, was £8.95, RRP £11.95; 15 ml)
- ‘Act Your Beige’ (gloss-finish transparent nude; (£4.99, was £8.95, RRP £11.95; 15 ml)
- ‘Put It In Neutral’ (delicate, yet sophisticated pink; £8.95, RRP £11.95; 15 ml)
- ‘Chiffon My Mind’ (sheer fierce-shimmer white; £4.99, was £8.95, RRP £11.95; 15 ml)
- ‘Chromatic Orange’ (£8.95, RRP £11.95; 15 ml)
Stunning to look at and hard-wearing, Just My Look’s OPI Nail Polish not only makes a great gift for someone else, it is also affordable enough to treat yourself to a top quality nail polish without feeling guilty.
Comments are closed