Let CoPilot Guide Dad!!
For the Dad who likes to travel a lot, this app has got to be the best out there (I certainly think so!). To help take the stress out of driving and journeys as easy as pie, after using the CoPilot GPS sat navigation app, you will wonder how you ever coped without it. In fact, it was voted by Which? as the ‘only best sat nav app’ in 2014, and well deserved too!
By combining advanced navigation technology with breakthrough design simplicity, CoPilot guides you where you need to go by the way that suits you best. There’s plenty of useful features that make traveling so much easier too. Different features include –
- Find my Car – very handy when you have parked in a multi-story car park and have forgotten where the car is! (This also works offline)
- Calculate Fuel Costs – calculate your estimated fuel costs for a trip before you leave, so you’re well prepared for the journey ahead.
- Google Local Search – search for nearby shop, local business or services and even check out reviews too.
- Voice Command – Use voice commands for hands-free control. Simply say, “CoPilot, take me home,” or “CoPilot, take me to work,” and the app will do just that – and yes, it really does work!!
- CommuteMe – CommuteMe will scan your usual route for traffic to avoid delays and provide an accurate arrival time.
- Social Navigation – Share your journey details with friends through Facebook Places check-ins and in-app Twitter updates.
Personally I think that everyone who travels should be using this app. It’s very easy to set up, extremely easy to use (even for a complete novice!) and will help you get from A to B with the upmost ease. I’m pretty sure that Dad would love CoPilot for Father’s Day 2015.
The app is usually priced at £19.99 for UK maps and £33.99 for EU maps (which is also available in HD for £34.99) and available on iOS, Android and Windows. For more information, please visit https://copilotgps.com/fathers/
Comments are closed