The Twelve Flavours of Christmas – Fudge Kitchen Review
Chocolates and fudge are without doubt among the most popular Christmas presents for many. Combine the two and present them in beautiful wrappers, like the makers of ’12 Flavours of Christmas’ have done, and you simply cannot go wrong.
12 Flavours of Christmas
This wonderful gift idea features beautifully decorated gourmet fudge baubles. Each bauble is hand-rolled and, using 12 different, invariably delicious seasonal fudge recipes, smothered in smooth and silky complimentary chocolate. Uniquely blending premium fudge with chocolate, the ’12 Flavours of Christmas’ includes the following:
- 1 x Mince Pie Fudge in White Chocolate (Brandy flavoured)
- 1 x Winter Spice Fudge and 1 x Chocolate Classic Fudge in White Chocolate
- 1 x Christmas Cookie Fudge and 1 x Traditional Vanilla Fudge in Milk Chocolate
- 1 x Continental Gingerbread Fudge, 1 x Cherry Brandy Fudge and 1 x Chocolate Rose Fudge in Dark Chocolate
- 1 x Christmas Pudding Fudge in Dark Chocolate, drizzled lightly with White Chocolate
- 1 x Irish Cream Fudge in Caramel Milk Chocolate
- 1 x Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge in Dark Chocolate with caramelised Hazelnuts
- 1 x Orange and Cranberry Fudge in Orange Chocolate
Each individual bauble weighs approximately 20g, offering a perfect mouthful of fudge and chocolate heaven.
A luxurious Feast for Everyone
Gorgeous to look at and exquisitely tasting, the 12 Flavours of Christmas gift box is definitely a great treat for someone special or as an impressive after-dinner offering. Available from the Fudge Kitchen, it is priced at just £15.00, making it a luxurious, yet comparatively inexpensive gift that will certainly be appreciated by all.
Comments are closed