11 Nov Christmas Decorations – The Stampin’ Up!UK Forever Evergreen Project Kit
The Forever Evergreen Project Kit (RRP £29) by Stampin’ Up!UK produces delightful Christmas decorations for your table or mantelpiece – and makes a great gift for loved ones.
Forever Evergreen Project Christmas Decorations
- Die-cut Wild Wasabi and Garden Green cardstock tree pieces
- Die-cut printed gold, vanilla and Kraft ornaments
- Cardstock ornaments
- Die-cut glitter and gold foil stars
- Gold 3.2 mm (1/8″) Ribbon
- 6.4 mm (1/4″) Cherry Cobbler Natural Trim
- Pom-Pom Trim (Cherry Cobbler)
- Faceted gold sequin garland
- Honeycomb balls (Cherry Cobbler)
- Wooden die-cut snowflakes
- Ornament hooks
- Linen thread
- Plastic dowels
To finish the trees perfectly, you will also need the:
- Forever Evergreen Photopolymer Stamp Set (RRP £15)
- Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Soft Sued Classic Stampin’ Pads (RRP £6 each)
- Mini Glue Dots (RRP £4.75)
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (RRP £3.75)
The kit and accompanying supplies can be purchased directly from Stampin’ Up!UK
Having tried similar kits in the past, I was a little skeptical and expected pieces to be difficult to separate without damaging them; instructions to be confusing and the finished trees to look somewhat crooked and tacky. My worries were, however, unfounded. Pieces separated easily; assembly instructions were clear and easy to follow and the finished trees look lovely.
Although buying all the necessary supplies (it’s a shame that they must be purchased separately, rather than coming as one complete kit) tots up to a little over £70, this kit offers good value for money, as it produces three stunning little trees that can be used as Christmas decorations for many years to come.
All in all, the kit will, without any doubt, make an attractive, original addition to your dinner table, mantelpiece or indeed any other ‘special’ place in your home. A great alternative to a ‘real’ tree, these little trees are also perfect as Christmas decorations for bedsits, offices, and other small spaces – making them a thoughtful, practical gift for loved ones.